Kerry, the global taste & nutrition and consumer foods group reports a solid underlying business performance for the half year ended 30 June 2017.
Our Consumer Foods business (Kerry Foods) is one of the leading suppliers of added-value branded and customer branded chilled food products.
We supply our products to major supermarket chains, convenience stores and independent retailers across the UK, Ireland and selected international markets. We manufacture food products across three major sectors: Dairy, Meat & Savoury and Meal Solutions. Included in our portfolio of consumer branded products are over 20 high profile brands, many of which are category leaders in the chilled cabinet. The portfolio comprises:
- in Ireland; Denny, Galtee, LowLow, Dairygold, Cheestrings, Charleville Cheese, Shaws, Coleraine, Golden Cow, EasiSingles, Kerrymaid and Golden Olive
- in the UK; Richmond, Wall’s, Mattessons, LowLow, Cheestrings, Pure, Mr. Brain’s and Homepride flour.
We’re also a leading producer of supermarket private label products, ranging from chilled and frozen ready meals, cooked meats, cheese and dairy products.
- No.1 & No.2 sausage brands in the UK
- No.2 fastest growing meat snacking brand in the UK
- No.1 & No.2 breakfast product brands in Ireland
- No.1 & No.2 cooked meats brands in Ireland
- Largest branded dairy supplier in Ireland
- No.1 spreads brand in Ireland
- No.1 cheese brand in Ireland
- No.1 children's cheese snack in the UK
- No.1 customer brand dairy spreads and RTE cheese in the UK
- No.1 UK customer brand supplier of
- Chilled ready meals
- Frozen ready meals
- Ready to cook
Kerry Foods has 14 manufacturing facilities throughout Ireland and the UK, with an extensive distribution network in both countries.
We are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to our customers. Underpinning this focus is our commitment to promoting product innovation to respond creatively and competitively to the needs of consumers as a category leader in the chilled foods sector.